Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!
I have returned!
I truly apologize for not posting any Samantha news in.. forever! Ages! Wah!
I have returned now, though from what I know.
School has been quite crazy. Big transtitions, so I needed to take a break for a bit and concentrate.
School has been wonderful though, yes it is stressful and a buch of work, but fun. I enjoy it.
How have all of you been? : )

I hope to continue this blogging, but apologies for late updates or missing one or so.

Since Christmas is right around the corner, I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday.
Spending time with friends and family and celebrating the birth of the Lord is the way to go.
But what else can you do?
See the Les Miserables movie! Who is gonna see the flim?
I plan to go watch it on Christmas, the day it premires.
I am truly excited and very proud of Samantha's achievement!


Eponine is such a special character, and my personal favorite in the production.  Eponine is just... Samantha overall.
You will leave the cinema with the words of "On My Own" "Do You Hear the People Sing?" "A Little Fall of Rain" and so many more.
You will also leave thinking: "Eponine." Or atleast, that's what happened to me the first time I've seen it in videos and such.


I'm so ready for the 25th! : )

I hope you're all well and thanks for the support x


One of my favorite photos of Sam! <3

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the movie :) have a lovely Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Thank you, lovely! I went today and enjoyed it ever so much! I'll admit, i mouthed every word and mouthed (mentally sang) every song : ) It was so wonderful! I'm already asking to go again!Sam was fantastic, I can't even explain! Hope you go too and enjoy just as much! And Thank you, Merry Christmas! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched it three times, i read the book ten times, love sam barks and victor hugo! thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete